A DAY IN LIFE - MONDAY

I just (literally 5 minutes ago) decided to start this series called 'a day in life' which is rather well-known through youtube etc, but this is mine, I'll do it maybe throughout summer, maybe even longer, will see.


SO last Monday me, my mum and my dad, we went to our country house in Haapse, to fix the toilet and mow the lawn and rest a little, and it was good to be back there, as always, even for such a short time.




the sea was so calm I could've sat there for hours and just think 
and enjoy the nostalgic sound that gulls make



 !! soooo beautiful !!


And as we got home, I made a vegan lasagna for us three out of red lentil and carrot something stuff and self-made tomato sauce and sunflower-seed-cheese and it turned out delish !! even mum and dad liked it !! check out the recipe here.


love,
h

No comments:

Post a Comment