1/2 JUNE

On another sunday, we went to our country home in Haapse, and I felt so fashionable with a white lilac in my hair, so my mum forced me to smile for a picture..


and of course I needed to take some with me, they just smell soooo good and we had so many of them at Haapse, why not to enjoy some at home as well..


and I'm in this Kumu Youth Club, which is a long story, but I (with some Co help) designed a poster for an event that just took place, and we spread them all over the town in many hipsterish areas and bars etc, and the feeling, when you bump into your work spontaneously, feels so proud and good !!



acai-look-alike-smoothie bowl in diy jungle

It's actually quite funny, that only now, when already half of june has passed, it starts to feel like summer.. maybe it's because last week I woke up 8:45 every morning because we had this intensive dance courses 4 times a week in the mornings from the beginning of june. they ended this friday and the way i myself developed was really good, I learned so much new and finally got do it all through many times. also my first season at that dance school ended, and i friggin love my mates, such incredible dancers already at the age of 13, not to mention my aged girls, who just blow my mind every time with their passion and wish to dance, much love and seeya in august !!



we felt cute one morning
excuse us


our small little garden
(I have kale growing in my back yard!!!!)


and the feeling when you can make a salad from home-grown salad, that is a good feeling
and a fresh one as well


summery late sunsets and sunset cruises in small forests and sits on the stones next to the water
yes please


a symmetric breakfast for two?
yes please


and long nights on the roof of our surf school, watching golden sunsets and chit-chatting?
yess pleasee !!




No comments:

Post a Comment