END OF SCHOOL

guyss !!
summer begun, quickly enough for not to post any pictures from the last week or the last (and happiest) day of school, so here you go..



a classtrip to Tartu to visit the university
not quite much





as it was quite clear, I had the most beautiful sunset skies behind my window, breathtaking



and inside as well


aaand one sunday I got a call: when will I pick you up for brunch?
that was one sunny sunday
and a mighty fine brunch



I'd honestly recommend NOP for breakfast-brunch, the menu was soo good and they had gluten-free / lactose-free / vegan options, which suits me so well and my smoothie bowl was absolutely amazing !!
they even make coffees with almond or soy milk, yay !! and the service - so sweet !!

which ended with a family-take-away-curry-night



cloudy with a chance of meatballs



the walk 
aka an expedition in the old town for a project in estonian literature

AND THEN FINALLY
..



our happy-jump becauseeee no more school for 3 months !!
legit excitement
even though it feels like autumn because of current weather

who the happy gals ?


that was it, we welcomed summer
and now it is very much summer
yea
h

No comments:

Post a Comment