FIN

Hey y'all, hyvää aamua, moikka, morjes

Last weekend three Finnish gals came for a visit and we had a blast! Long mornings on my terrace eating smoothie bowls or just smoothies with sandwiches (salad from my garden!!) and visiting cute cafes in the old town, sitting-chatting and enjoying a cold coffee on an extremely hot day, sound quite good to me! I showed them around a bit, we visited some of my fave 'hipsterish' places and went shopping a little and ate a lot of good food and just wondered around the city. They seemed to like Tallinn a lot, yea!



cafe must puudel and a mighty fine red lentil puree soup


and I'd finish with a backwards and rather brown me after a superlong windy saturday on the sea, teaching all extreme people to surf

moikka, pusut ja halit
h

No comments:

Post a Comment