MIDSUMMER'S EVE

Heyy guyss!


In the beginning of this week estonians celebrated the 'biggest' holiday of summer, which is the midsummer's day/eve. We, me and a bunch of my friends, went to one's country house in Oru, spent two days there doing almost nothing besides eating and watching the rain fall and relaxed and celebrated like everyone. It was quite fun, luckily the rain stopped both evenings and we got to sit outside and enjoy fresh-humid-after rain-air, sweeeet.


My fave part of country life is the fact that you don't friggin need to look beautiful or fashionable, you can be as boho and comfy as you want, in my case that'd be leggings and a loose sweater and a top knot. This time I found these amazing (xd) slippers, which had 'sunrise' on them, friggin good, as the grass was wet and runners would've got even wetter in like 0 seconds, so yes, loved my slippers !



how to: country life veggie washing


My biggest concern was about what to eat as  e v e r y o n e  eats meat during the midsummer aand but I do not eat meat, so the first evening I grilled some veggie-patties I found in Prisma, forgot to take a picture of the package, but they were rather good, just that they had some not that good stuff in them, though that is always so when buying ready-made food. But the next evening I went the easier (and tastier) way and boiled some rice, heated up some tomato sauce and added chickpeas and voila, the best thing evvveer !! and it only took me like 15min to prepare, how easy is that !?!?

h

No comments:

Post a Comment