TAKE THE TIME

A common problem I face every day is the need for time, there obviously aren't enough hours in one day, and to get time for rest from those few left seems somewhat impossible. Then again it isn't. I find planning out my day helpful, but it has occurred to me that on the longest days when I come home, I just can't focus anymore even though I make myself to, because there just isn't time. And then there are weekends which are meant for to rest, but because the week ahead seems so crazy many use the weekends to study ahead and do all the stuff before hand. That in one way is good but the other, weekends are still meant to take time off and you need to give yourself some time off- off social media, away from computers and phones, maybe even away from people and of course from the city. Go for a walk or for a run, spend half a day in the nature and BREATHE, it gives so much more you might think. Take your loved ones with you or just go by yourself, it is crucial to breathe fresh air every once in a while.




So few weeks ago we went to the Kakerdaja Bog if I may say so. Took some time off with family and ate croissants in the forest and drank water from springs and walked and breathed and laughed and talked. It was good and the nature was very beautiful!!



Then there was this legendary Tuesday off school when I walked down to the beach and enjoyed my own company, which was so beneficial. And the weather was sooo gorgeous, luckily!
Made me miss summer and stand up paddle boarding (what a surprise!)



I can't sadly say I was off my phone as I took these pictures but luckily I had my phone because I sure did not have my keys and so my dad drove back home to open the door for me. we all fail sometimes.



back home I made myself a big bowl of smoothie and did some research about universities, which has been the main topic of conversations lately, and I so can't wait until it's all over and I know where I'm headed. I also went to Rajaleidja, which is an organisation that helps people to find their path.. it was somewhat helpful as the woman I talked to was a psychologist and gave some worthy life advice, but I did not know any better what I'd want to do with my future.. For me it's a conflict between the heart and the mind, and I hope the best from it..


xx 
h



No comments:

Post a Comment