HIGH ON LIFE

music: Alina Baraz, Galimatias - Fantasy

Aaah I just don't know 
why I'm feeling like this or what caused it
but what I do know is HOW GOOD it feels to feel goood
It's just like -- I can't stop smiling and I can't look at anyone in a bad way anymore, because everyone has their own story and feelings and ahhh life is just sooo good! 
Of course I have bad days and bad feelings and I'm not perfect BUT I feel like a bundle of happiness and those bad moments should not let anyone down!



It all, for me, started on a Tuesday when we had a day off school, so I woke up and took a walk to the seaside and breathed fresh air and just standed there and I realised how beautiful it all was, how beautiful it all IS. Even though I do not live in Australia nor anywhere else where it's warm and sunny all the time, it's still quite nice to put on a jacket and a big scarf and walk in the fresh cold morning air and feel the cold autumn sun shining on your reddish cheeks. It all hides in little things around us, it doesn't have to be big changes in life or big news/topics all the time. Just enjoy small and seemingly meaningless things, they can crack it up quite a lot!


And even if the sun is setting already around 5pm and the only things keeping you warm are your big scarf and a cup of coffee, don't be sad or angry because it is so dark, look up and actually see or feel beautiful things like crisp air or clear sky or the colours they bring or basically anything, discover your own magic in everyday things! 
It's not that hard actually..


and my oh my is this picture beautiful! I don't know about others but i sure see something too beautiful, maybe because last year this time when I looked up and saw this I thought it was so ugly that the buildings are gray and seem cold  and the sun has already set and it's getting dark so early, but now I see a glimpse or 'a picture my eyes took' and I want to remember it because it is pretty damn amazing, and the beauty lies in the crisp autumn and the cold colours and realising this all makes november damn beautiful, for me at least. Just look at that lamp that is in the air and shines this cold and greenish-yellow light and aah I feel weird writing this.. it's just beautiful

xx
h

No comments:

Post a Comment