SCHOOL BITS

In Estonia, the last year of school is full of fun things, like hasing week, about what I wrote in estonian a few posts back. School is going to end so soon and I can't imagine row quickly the time will pass.. And then there are universities and portfolios and exams etc and I don't know what to do, but this isn't about it. Besides, I'm going to show you some pics taken this year, which will probably last as good memories for a long time!


a few weeks ago we had this day called Teachers day which means the last grade will everyone copy one teacher and do their job for the whole day. This year we only got to do one lesson, but it was fun anyways. I met up with the person I was going to copy beforehand and we decided we'd be all black. And of course cameras!! It was fun


Then there's chemistry lab, which is in my opinion one of the most funny lessons during our week, everything is pretty explosive and a bit scary and the teacher isn't sometimes less afraid than us, so we don't feel that smart, but we've still managed not to burn down the school, so it's quite great!



And then there was the week when we were gods and newcomers were sheep and we got to rule for the whole week and make them do different tasks and wear different clothes etc. And Khris isn't that excited.. but the week was full of laughter and I guess we managed quite well!


And then as last grade students, we got these school badges, which have quite a long history behind them and are all engraved with our names. We got them at a ceremony where the schools organ played background music and the assembly hall was a bit dark and mysterious - was quite special


I insisted on a boob-pic !!


xx
h


No comments:

Post a Comment