NOP

(Tallinn) Food Series continue.. (II)

Last Saturday I met up with Lise Beth, friends since birth, over a long-long time, and we sat down at NOP and had an amazing brunch!!! The food at nop has always been good, and we weren't disappointed this time as well. But in addition, the service was soooo good and this sweet woman who served us was sooo friendly and fun and this in my opinion makes a meal perfect! We both had the raspberry smoothie bowl and shared 2 rice cakes with vegan nutella and fruits. For drinks, she had a caffe latte and I tasted macha latte for the first time and I thought it'd be worse, but I got used to the grass taste and got SO much energy from it! Over all our brunch was cute, but there's never enough time, we didn't get over a half of important stuff we wanted to tell each other- glad we will meet soon again!!


I also bought a chocolate from NOP 'health market' they have next to the restaurant, because I was feeling like it and it tasted soooo good, best ever mango chock that I've tasted! (all vegan)


And as a gift I got a pack of dates which are so juicy and sweet, way better that the ones found in rimi
...


xx
h

No comments:

Post a Comment