SUMMER HOME

A home is a place, where you spend at least 1/2 of all your time and where you invite your friends over, or where you sleep or eat or do anything else?? well in that case our surf school definitely is my second home.. when I'd count together all the endless sunny days and windy days and all other days I've spent there so far, well..


there was one day, which I spent there alone, fitting 12 boxes of ice cream into 2/3 full ice cream trunk, mission impossible completed

and then I did myself some henna but it did not show off because my hands are so tanned
what even



and then there was another day we spent together with the guys, again doing henna and joking around




and then there was a completely rainy day, I had one lesson and one sup trip, but before we just built ourselves a cosy pile of beanbags and just slept
just rainy day things



my sweet face to my job, sometimes annoying always fun

because who wouldn't love meeting new people every day who are willing to step out of their comfort zone and do something more adventurous and cool, which might be normal for me, but new for them
and then give such positive vibes and good emotions
I at leats almost always love it 


and then there was one evening when we had a jungle rush card playing evening with same school windsurfers




and another henna night, I think I drew around 4 big ones, cramped



and a classic ootd for a long day at the beach


shakas
h

No comments:

Post a Comment