START: SEPTEMBER

As every year, 1st of September brings students back together, with feelings from the window to the wall, all of them starting a new school year. For me this one was the last first September to ever start  with school.  I was partly feeling sad because summer ended, which is logical, but also sad that I again need to spend almoast 9 months in that same old and dark building again, sad that now, when summer ended, fall and november and all that darkness is so near and the negative emotions it brings, frigtens me. But at the same time I felt happy, because I started my LAST year in that school and the closer autumn gets the sooner it will be winter and then already summer, after spring, which brings us to Graduation!!! I so can not wait when all of the exams and university stuff is over and it is finally the end of all 12 years in school, wow oh wow, hopefully time flies..!

But as it was my 12th start, I did a little throwback and looked at the pictures taken on my very first 1st of September. Oh how small (and cute) and willing I was back then :')




but we couldn't be worse and needed some pictures to look back to as well, so half an hour photoshoot it was




(we were twinning-all black everything)


and as a new schoolyear started, so started our weekly Kumu meetups

And should I mention, that the summer isn't still over, because as long as you can surf, it is summer.
On that tuesday we were actually filming a campaign which promotes an active lifestyle for youngsters, shows thing stop do besides hang out and drink alcohol. And kitesurfing was one of them, so we were asked to come together and film some nice shots whilst surfing. At first Marten was chosen to be the cameraman, which meant that he had the helmet, where a go pro was put on, so he'd ride behind us and film, but he managed to bump into two of us and both of their kites fell down into the thick thick seaweed so their lines were too heavy to ride and they needed to go out and clean their lines. But then we changed and I was filming marten doing different tricks and cheering him and filming my legs etc. I hope they got something out of it and if so, the campaign should be on TV in the near future, so keep your eyes opened!




and because the weather was so warm and I felt energetic I decided to go for a run
it was great!


xx
h


No comments:

Post a Comment