SOUL SURFER

What else can I say, last couple of weeks have been quite windy, and surprisingly I've managed to get some time between courses for myself to practice some tricks, which is  a m a z i n g !! I finally did a back roll, learned to do big airs higher and even did a grab whilst doing a transfer, yea! I was the only girl on and got h5's from a few! so happy





And because it was windy, but we still needed to do our daily SUP trips, by needs we discovered that it is possible to sup on the Tiskre stream, and now it has become a new trend for us. It's actually pretty cool, almost like the  Amazonas, but without alligators xd

why not to grab your friends and come as well? I promise it'll be worth it!


And on the same night I filmed, we went on and 'caught' some waves, like mavericks but kq eddition, it was soooo much fun and it almost felt like the last time I surfed, in Tenerife, but only this time the sun was setting so beautifully and I had my friends with me and well what else would you want?



see you on!
h

No comments:

Post a Comment