BLOGGING

Heyya!

Haven't posted anything this December, which is sad in a way, but it has been so so busy that I just did not find any time. But I will get at least two posts up and not leave this month empty!

SO much has been going on, and I'll get some pics up, but maybe go further in detail next year.
Shortly: I started as a production manager and designer at our students company called Spoony, which has taken most of my time. Also school has been a big priority and universities - personal statement and portfolio, not that I would have decided what am I going to be.. I'll figure out. We also have a project going on with Khris which is exciting and takes a lot of time and dedication, going to give my 100% in January. That is basically it, or the reason for no time.. 



Excuse me!
h

No comments:

Post a Comment