FIVE EASY SMOOTHIES

Many of us, I guess, do not have the time in the morning to blend up an enormous and ingredient-rich smoothie for breakfast (on the go possibly) and so for me at least they end up being quite simple, and I thought I'd share the easiest with you as well. I tried to work on the colours too, so that each day of the week would start off a bit differently than the last one !

A green monday


1 handful on spinach
1 handful of homegrown kale
2 bananas
1 mango
2 dates // 1 tbsp coconut sugar
half a kiwi
some water



green smoothies have always been the hardest for me, don't get me wrong, I love them so much, but it is hard to get the balance between the greens and fruits right, so it can easily end up being too salady, therefore I recommend you add some dates or coconut sugar during the first times at least, it guarantees a sweeter taste! also the amout of water (for any smoothies actually) depends on your personal taste - I like mine more runny in the mornings, because I don't have the time to eat them with a spoon and as a smoothie bowl, so I add quite a lot of water, but you can add it according to your taste !


A tropical tuesday


2 bananas
1 mango
half a passionfruit
1/4 a pineapple
water


On wednesdays I drink pink


2 bananas
2 handfuls of frozen raspberries
coconut sugar
water

(one of my favourite combinations ever)



A beachy thursday


1 and a half bananas
2 cups frozen strawberries ( I used raw freezed jam)
water

and another green but milder morning on friday


1 handful of spinach
2 bananas
1 kiwi
water



start your morning off right (basic vegan bitches)
xx
h

No comments:

Post a Comment